Terms and Conditions
All-new City. All-new iPod. No slogans, no messy mechanics. Answer all contest questions correctly and cross your fingers. Five lucky people who complete all three missions will score an iPod Nano 8GB and double passes to the exclusive launch of the all-new City. Got your lucky pants on? Terms & Conditions The Honda ‘City Stories’... View Article
All-new City. All-new iPod.
No slogans, no messy mechanics. Answer all contest questions correctly and cross your fingers. Five lucky people who complete all three missions will score an iPod Nano 8GB and double passes to the exclusive launch of the all-new City. Got your lucky pants on?
Terms & Conditions
- The Honda ‘City Stories’ Contest is organised by Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd (the Organiser) from 15 November 2008 to 15 December 2008, 12pm.
- All entries must be submitted online within the contest period.
- The contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents 18 years old and above. Employees of Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd, its agencies, suppliers, and their immediate families are not allowed to participate.
- Participants must take part (by registering their email and subsequently, logging in to the microsite or clicking on the link via their emails) in all three (3) teaser modules and complete the registration details in the last teaser in order to qualify for the contest prizes. Incomplete registrations may be disqualified.
- Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- The following are the contest prizes:
Grand Prize x 5: iPod Nano 8GB + 2 invites to the all-new City launch event
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any prize of equivalent value with another without prior notice. The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be chosen based on all-correct answers and a lucky draw.
- All winners will be notified via email or telephone by an appointed representative or agency of Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Prizes will be delivered to the winners via post.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the launch venue, accommodation or any other costs. These will have to be borne by the winners themselves.
- The full list of winners will be published on the Honda ‘Excitement in the City’ website.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any contest prize notification that is returned as undeliverable due to incorrect or incomplete email addresses, and in such event the prize will be forfeited.
- Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of using or receiving any of the contest prizes, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change, at its sole discretion, this contest (without awarding the prizes) should a virus, bug or computer problems and other causes beyond our control corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of the contest.
- The Organiser retains the right to reject any entry without providing any notice or reason in advance.
- The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or terminate this contest or any part thereof without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.